Pre-Toddlers range in age from 18-24 months, and Toddlers are between 24-36 months. Our program provides an enriching environment with activities and equipment that are designed to enhance each child's individual needs and total development. Under the guidance of our loving and nurturing teachers, children can choose from several activity areas daily, while demonstrating and practicing decision making in a safe and supportive environment. Supplies and equipment vary and change in accordance with our weekly themes and educational goals.
- Developing language and communication skills
- Introduce skills that promote independence and exploration
- Promote physical, creative, social and emotional development
- Develop an understanding and awareness of the world around
- Grow and learn with confidence