Preschool | Marysville & Everett, WA
Preschool age children range in age from 2 1/2 to 4. Our preschool program is designed to help children learn develop a love of learning. In developing this love for learning, our preschool program teaches through play to develop a wide variety of skills. Your preschooler will be introduced to group circle time, written academics, arts and crafts, science and sensory, dramatic play, block building, and outdoor play. Supplies and equipment vary and change in accordance with our weekly themes and educational goals.
- Early literacy and pre-writing skills
- Self directed and guided choice
- Understanding cause and effect and beginning to problem solve
- Promote physical, cognitive, social and emotional development
- Form and develop friendships for our social world